The community counts on Sharon Hill volunteers to respond to fire and emergency calls. More volunteers are always needed and there are many benefits to join.
- Learn life-saving techniques and protect the community through local and state-certified training.
- Experience an adrenaline-rush on fire calls and utilize new equipment.
- Became integrated in the family atmosphere of volunteers.
- Gain communication, problem solving and leadership skills to use in everyday life.
- Master skills needed to pursue the emergency-services field as a career.
- Become a standout teenager with skills that will carry you through college or life and keep you out of trouble.
“I have new friends and found new limits to what I can do.”